Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year's Thursday Thirteen

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. I forgot to send this last night, so here it goes.
Thirteen Things I want for 2006
1…. To devote at least 30 minutes a day to "non-work" writing. 2. Better eating habits. I want to avoid the word "diet" because they've never worked so far. So, I'd like to be more aware of what and how much I put in my mouth. 3. Get to the Y two days a week and get in the pool--even if it's just to move around a little. 4. For Jon to get the recognition at work that he deserves. If he doesn't within the first 6 months of the new year, I'm liable to go over there and give them hell. 5. To take more risks when it comes to meeting new people. I need to get out there more and trust people a little bit more. 6. For my girls to continue to grow, be healthy and be happy 7. For my girls not to drive me totally crazy in the process of accomplishing #6 8. To start taking care of myself without feeling guilt; saying "No" more often and just taking time to sit and do what I want, when I want it. 9. to clean out the basement once and for all and to create a nicer master bedroom for me and jon==for as little money as possible (can you say: "rearrange?") 10. To keep a close eye on our finances and continue to work our budget. It's been a shaky start with the holidays, but we can do it. 11. To have a wonderful 10 year wedding anniversary in July--even if it's just a long-weekend away somewhere locally! 12. To yell less and to listen more 13. To have more fun in my life during 2006. 2005 was a bit too serious for me--lots of change, problems, etc.. Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Marie said...

I'm with you on #2!!! The D word doesn't work for me either!