Monday, December 12, 2005

Another budding writer in the family...

I received this note, from my 7 yo, Cailyn, finely gift-wrapped in a "re-gifted" box and some nicely tied gold ribbon: Dear mom you are the best mom ever, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I love you so much I could dran [read: drown] in the love I have for you. I love you! (with a little heart for the dot) Of course, my first reaction was to give her a big hug and kiss; she was mighty proud of her work. After she went on her way, I had to marvel at her choice of words. My oldest child has mastered the art of hyperbole...LOL leave it to a kid. Maybe she'll be a poet--with images like that, she can't miss. Still, a great present from my oldest. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!
She is amazing but then she comes from the best!!!! I want to know was that a " 2 tissue " note to read? I'll bet it was for you as it sure was for me!
I am really blessed!!!!!!!!!!