Tuesday, December 13, 2005

DH's all "abuzz" about blogs

Are you ready for this? My DH, Jon, has decided to enter the blogging world! You could have knocked me over with a feather. Needless to say, I'm very interested in his view of things (I know you're gonna talk about me, honey!!! It's all good, cuz I talk about you, too! LOL). Go over and check out his blog Buzzing in my Brain. The man is funny--one of the many reasons he scored such a wonderful lady as me! I suppose he had to create his own forum, since he gets tired of asking me the types of questions he'll be posting and getting no answer. LOL Still, since I am the one in the family, at least between the grown ups, that likes to have the last word, I'm sure I'll respond to a number of his observations/questions. As a matter of fact, his first question is just ripe for the picking, and I'll be tackling that one on a separate post. Please, go check him out--it's not often a wife asks people to do that with her husband. I tease him and crack on him a bit, but he really does think about some interesting things. Besides, it's always good to hear the man's side of things in a relationship....although I have to wonder just how much he'll really reveal...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

How fun! Now we get another side to the stories. I wish my hubby would blog... but it would be painfully slow typing for him