Sunday, August 21, 2005

Your eyes do not decieve...

Before you think that you've
  • gone crazy
  • developed a problem with your eyesight
  • had too much to drink
  • spent too many hours looking at Blogger

Rest assured, none of those are true (wait, I don't know that for sure...) Anyway, I have changed my blog template around a number of times over the past week. There was a point today where I thought I was going to have to start all over again with a new blog and lose all my posts of the past 6 1/2 months.

But, in true geek fashion of mine, I've read through books that I purchased, surfed the net and ran through the template feature on this damn site with trial and error until I got the template design that I want. There are still a few tweaks that I want to fix, but the essence is finally there.

I'm becoming more knowledgeable of webcode than my husband; there really is something wrong with me at times ;).

There is also a name change for the blog, but I'm not sure that I'm keeping it. Jon thinks I'm betraying my "Mythbusters" alliance with the blog title change....but, change can be good.

Night!

No comments: