Monday, August 22, 2005

One of those quizzy-things...

All right, All right...I know that's not the most technical of terms, but it's all for fun, right? I usually don't post these things because they're just silly. But, in my brain-break from my latest article, I was playing with these quizzes online and stumbled onto this one. The result nailed me, figuratively speaking, of course. So, go ahead. Give it a try. You know you want to...It's only 30-mindless seconds of your life--that you used up trying to determine how you live your life. How odd is that, huh? LOL
How You Life Your Life
You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside. You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations. You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences. You have one big dream in your life, and you never lose sight of it.

3 comments:

Mike Todd said...

Digging the new design! Quite courageous on your part. Those templates are freaky things to mess with.

Sheri said...

Mine came up the same as yours. Neat. I love those quizzy things!

Marie Rossiter said...

Mike--Hey! Thanks for the encouragement about the design. It's almost where I want it. I absolutely love your blog/columns. You're one of my writing "heroes". ;)

Sheri--Yeah, I'm a closet quizzer. They are a lot of fun.

Heidi--Hmm, seems a bit like you. When I got my results I was like, "Whoa, freaky"..:)