Wednesday, August 24, 2005

That time of the....year

Yes folks, let's get ready to rumble!!!! Are you ready? I've been waiting for months to see this on TV: "They're going back!!!" This is one of my all-time favorite spots! After my TV Savant husband did a little research to find this for me, since I haven't seen it in our neck of the woods on TV, yet, we discovered that this little gem has been around since around 1994!!!! Apparently, Staples has Alice Cooper doing a new ad for them this year, so I may not see my top commercial this year :( Will have to settle for this blub on the net. When this came out in Sept of 94, I was starting my 12-month Masters program in BG. Even though I didn't have kids at the time, I still chuckled at the ad. Now, I have a totally new appreciation for the man gliding down the aisle in back to school bliss (especially since I'm not teaching anymore!!! LOL) So, to all the parents out there, I say, enjoy this most festive season of the year--we've earned it!! ;) I actually have 6 days to go until they go back---but, I'm not counting at all. I mean, come on, I'm not down to ticking off the hours and minutes... Yet....;) Have a good one!

No comments: