Friday, July 15, 2005

What am I thinking?

I must be crazy. I do a couple of little crochet projects and my brain goes into overdrive. Somehow, I must have switched with someone brimming with confidence. I started a baby sweater to go with the booties and hat. Actually, so far, it's coming out nicely--so I guess I have the hands of someone else, too. Still, I think I'm going to drop off the other two items while the new baby can wear them comfortably, because I'm not sure how long this burst of skill is going to last or how long it will take me to finish. I should go get some writing done tonight, but my guess is that I'm either going to work on the sweater or continue to play Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith on my Xbox. Hell, I've only had the game rented for 3 weeks...I should probably finish it during this lifetime. Besides, Jon's still two levels ahead of me on the game, and that simply isn't acceptable. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't done much writing today because my son wants me to watch him play video games or, even worse, play with him! We've played Godzilla so many times and I lose every round! I can't even figure out how to use the controller!

Marie Rossiter said...

Yeah, I wouldn't say I'm a video game nut, but my love for the addicting things go back to my old Colecovision and Atari days of the 80s.

Although, I'm finding now that my response time is much slower than it used to be back then :( ;)

We just started letting my 7 year old play. Her favorite game? Battle for Bikini Bottom: Spongbob Squarepants.

Mmm hmm, serves me right, I know...