Thursday, June 01, 2006

Quick weight loss update

I'm trying to crank out some small writing projects today, but wanted to post an update.

I successfully completed the Every Day in May challenge I joined with a group on the Weight Watcher Boards. It wasn't an easy challenge, with Mother's Day, Cailyn's confirmation party and having my best friend in the world come for a long overdue vist. But, I got through it all, mostly because I'm the competitive type and didn't want to post a failure on my challenge group! ;) Knew that winning spirit would come in handy for something!

Anyway, as of my weigh-in this morning, I have lost 28.5 pounds! I'm only 3.5 pounds away from losing my 10%. One of my board buddies pointed out that I'm only 21.5 from losing 50!!! Unreal.

I'll keep taking it day by day, one at a time and will continue my journey, slowly but surely! Thanks for all the encouragement I've had from family, friends and readers!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Way to go Marie! That's awesome!!!

Mike Todd said...

That rocks! Congrats.