Thursday, June 08, 2006

Weigh-In Thursday (last update...)

Oh, don't worry. I'm not quitting. I just have started a specific blog for my WLJ (weight loss journey). I've gone back and forth about this for a while and decided that I don't want to make this blog all about that part of my life. But, I think that this journey needs to be documented. So, if you're interested in what's going on with my weight loss, and also reading my [opinionated] thoughts about being fat, what it takes to stay successful at this battle, and even watch as I trip up now and then, you can check it all out here:

http://www.lifeisjourneymarie.blogspot.com
Anyway, my final WL update for this blog is a good one. Today I hit my 30 lb. lost mark! Ten weeks ago, 30 pounds seemed like an impossible task. But, obviously, it can be done. I wonder what the next 10 weeks will bring?? It will be the week of August 13th and I believe we'll be in Ohio for Jon's brother's wedding (which is something for another post) and visiting friends out there. Maybe I'll get to be able buy a new dress for the occassion, hm??

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I'll congratulate you here too on your awesome 30lb loss! You look fabulous!