Sunday, September 25, 2005

New Pictures

We took the girls on a picnic yesterday. Fall is finally starting to make an appearance. It's my favorite time of the year. Comfortable days, cool nights. Perfection. So, we got out to enjoy the day. Hard to believe looking at this picture that they can fight so much. Sisterhood.... Jon and Erin had some fun on the swings. I absolutely love this shot of Cailyn. I managed to catch her between her primping and preening to get a picture that really captures her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri said...

I thought yesteray was GORGEOUS!!! And I'm gald to see that you got outside and enjoyed it too.

Beautiful pictures of your girls!

Melody said...

Your girls look so sweet...just remember that looks can be deceiving...LOL

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures of the Family. Fall is in the air here finally. The cool nights have finally arrived. I am so excited but would still love to experience a Maine fall. Miss you guys!! Tell Jon Happy B-day from Micah and I.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! Your girls are adorable!