Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We're experiencing technical difficulties....

Ok, so Blogger sux--we all know we feel that way, at least from time to time. For some mysterious reason, no one can comment on my audio post. I have yet to figure out the cause. If I had some of that annoying Muzak that stations play when they go into standby mode, I'd play it--so instead, you're gonna have to hum a tune of your choice... If you wanted to comment on my last post and couldn't, feel free to drop me a comment here... We now take you back to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress....

2 comments:

Sheri said...

The comment is working!

Joel said...

Welcome to the world of vocal blogging! Glad you could join us. Not sure abotu why your comment thing wouldn't work. Blogger can be quirky at times! I am adding you o my roll of Vocal Sunday Players.