Monday, January 09, 2006

Help me celebrate my 100th Blog Post!!!

My next post will be the big 100!!! To celebrate this milestone (read: "I can't believe I actually kept it up this long..."), I am looking for reader suggestions re: what this auspicious blog posting should be about. I'm putting a call out there for all of your creative ideas. Have burning questions that you want to know about me? A fun idea of what I should do to mark the occasion? Even if it's a meme that you think might fit, throw it out there. There are no dumb ideas--well, maybe... My next post (#100) will be based solely on what those out there want to read. C'mon, you know there's something you're dying to know/ask. Go for it, because you never know, I just may give you the answer! LOL Can't wait to hear your ideas. I mean, I can't think of things all the time, right? Until we meet at #100!!! M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,
Just continue to write in the first person. I think that is what is so great about blogs. Most are written in first person. That's what I like about reading in general, except for hard news when I only want the facts. When I read books I often go for a psychological thriller only to get inside the characters' minds. When I read a blog I like to walk in someone else's shoes. Keep on doing what you're doing - it's great reading!

Marie Rossiter said...

Hey Anonymous,

Welcome! It's great to see a new reader on my blog and I'm glad you enjoy it. Sometimes I wonder why anyone would want to read this stuff....LOL

Leave your name next time! I love getting to know my readers. Don't be afraid as I don't bite--unless asked ;)

Have a great night!