Saturday, November 12, 2005

I have returned!

Ever notice how a week goes by so quickly during vacation, while a week at home in the "rat race" drags on forever? It sucks. Still, we have returned from Sunny Orlando. It was an incredible, whirlwind trip, and I'll post more over the coming days. Took over 200 pictures (some good, some eh), have lots of experiences to share and memories to cherish. You can be sure to find some funny stories here as I recap Disney Adventure 2005. Here's a sneak peek, though:
A typical day at the Magic Kingdom during our stay. Lovely! The girls were captivated by the castle, meeting the princesses and other characters. As for me, I am always blown away at the imagination that has gone into these parks. But, more on that in later posts!
I did a lot of thinking while I was gone--well, it really started before I left, but continued during our trip. I think I'm at another reevaluation point in my life. My plate is just too full right now. After getting through the show this week, I want to try to get on track and start feeling better about what I'm accomplishing both in work, at home and myself. In the meantime, I need to try to get things back to normal here. More tomorrow. M.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Welcome Home Marie!!! So glad you had a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it with pictures! It almost sounds like you need a vacation from vacation!

Anonymous said...

Hi There, Glad to hear everyone had a blast and that you all made it home okay. Can't wait to hear about it and see the pics. Talk to you soon.

Luv ya,